This Thursday is shaping up well with a range of interesting contributors:
- Patrick McDevitt, PhD CM, President, All Hallows College-'Leadership in Human Services'
- Carol Conway, Freelance Catalyst-'Is What more important than How?'
- Willie Maxwell,Director,InterTradeIreland Acumen-'Reflections on How to Achieve Success in these Tough Times!'
- Tony Allwright, Principal,Tallrite Consulting-'Manifesto of a Manager!'
- Yanky Fachler , Esteemed Author & Speaker-'Chutzpah,Christians & Inter Faith Dialogue'
- James Corbett, Founder, Mission V-'A New Era in Education'
- Brian O'Boyce, Health Sector Professional-'Some Healthy Insights'
- Adrian Rush, AMR Enterprises-'Becoming an Author!'
- Eve Earley, Empowering Change-'BizCampUpdate'
- Stephen Coyne, SCProjects-'A New Perspective in Smart Urbanism!'
- Raymond Sexton-Founder Tangible Ireland-Roundtable on Value Based Leadership
Please register beforehand if possible, looking forward to seeing you all
Ar Aghaidh Linn!- Off We ..........Go!
+353 86 3011 044
'Big Dreams, Small Steps!'
Join Tangible Ireland in
Purcell House, All Hallows College,
Dublin 9, IRELAND
from 2pm to 6pm ,Thursday 11th October 2012, Registration from 1.30pm
for an afternoon of
Inspiration,Leadership,Project Reviews,Success Analysis,Outcomes and Networking
Participation Fee: €50.00 -Contributors/Participants Alike.
Booking Essential as Places Limited
Online Payment option available through PayPal- See Top or Bottom of Blog
Access by Dart, Automobile, Bus, or Foot!
Contact: Raymond Sexton on +353 86 3011 044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivered in conjunction with Fiontar Bhinn Éadair, Binn Éadair, BAC 13, ÉIRE